Monday 15 March 2021

new poem

  

 

 

Absurd Gal

The gal and guy run up and down the steps

You can tell they’re a couple by their clothes

He wears a white top and so does she

She wears orange shorts and so does he

Both have the same behaviour and ways

But she is that bit more prissy and absurd

She grimaces upon seeing me like a wet cat

There’s nothing about her I like except inane

I see her tits bounce up and down as she runs

If she was so smart she’d know I was observing

Later her partner lifts her and spins her round

He’s just her play thing to use in and out of bed

I take it they fuck like normal people do

But I could be wrong or am I right there?

Does he tie her up and gag her mouth

Then have her almost rape esque style

On the edge of illegal and normal this lune

The absurd gal who stares at me as I do her

I see her legs and tits and pussy and butt

Just another wall flower wannabe in the world

I add her to the list and will write about her

When I need such a character just about her

Not her gooseberry friend with the died pink hair

Or her almost ignored see thru boyfriend

The absurd pabebe maarte gal there before me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.