Sunday 14 March 2021

my pen name books by JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX were listed on ibooks/itunes/apple store in 2012-17 and sold very well


 look at this. my pen name books by JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX were listed on ibooks/itunes/apple store in 2012-17 and sold very well. then they were all deleted by apple due to 'content matter' that is being too erotic and rude! all the titles were listed as adult/over 18/erotic. i only found out when my publisher told me after i asked. due to that ill never use an apple product as long as i live. but get this. some of my titles are now relisted on apple store. not all new ebooks but very few erotic. but my gay erotic story is there as are some others. what fucking arseholes. im not gonna ask for my other missing books to be relisted. ill not give the cunts chance to refuse me and i do not care for any missed sales. fuck them. i use rival sites like amazon. laugh of the day hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.