Monday 9 September 2019

Burn This Letter By Craig J. Burt & NickArmbrister JimmyBoom Semtex 9/8/19

Burn This Letter
By Craig J. Burt & NickArmbrister JimmyBoom Semtex 9/8/19
You should burn this letter
The pages they contain
Piss stains
& sweet kisses
Admiring your name
Admiring your name
You should burn this letter
Where's the nearest lighter
I laugh
As I rub my nips
Dreaming of your beauty
Dreaming of your beauty
As I touch myself
Me in the bath all alone
You should be here
With me right now
Naked & wet & riding
Perched on my love tool
Oh Oh Oh you know you like it
Just as I like you here
Placing one kiss on head
A caress of my hand
The beginning of more
Not ending till we are both spent
Like we were in a war
Or something else I can't describe
But why put mere words on it?
Just like in the recent letter
Our actions are more than that
How I fucking need you!
Inside your cave now
Moving gliding riding colliding
Everlasting union wetness wetness wetness
You're my Pacific Ocean blue
Look there you made me cum babe
I open my eyes & I'm alone here
Except inside of me in my very being
You totally fill me every single pore
Each part of me like a vessel of you
Feeling & thoughts & emotions beyond words
You are me & I am you my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.