Friday 17 November 2017

SPEAR FLY Nick Armbrister and Saurabh Pant

SPEAR FLY



Nick Armbrister and Saurabh Pant

2 Noises
Bang!
I picked the girl over my mother
Bang!
I went abroad after deciding
Bang!
You were so mad
Bang!
I went to see a foreign girl
Bang!
I had 3 good weeks abroad
Bang!
I came back home
Bang!
And told you my future plans
Bang!
I said I will go back
Bang!
For good
Bang!
You called me many things



1. Eagles and Stags

Reaching out to strike the Shouts,
Celebration begins to foster as Washington approaches becoming tired and black!
Hopes clasp independence they had been desperate,
The formal proceedings approach to give birth to a new smack.

Americans march out proudly,
Feeling the gusts of bangs and smacks,
Their faces dessert the feelings of cheered leaders,
Smartening beneath the British flags,

Two nations who may witness,
Hard core determination for bangs and slashes,
When they will think the world dominance in future
They will retain their legacy with new rifts and clashes.

The directions of paths lead new groups,
From the victory to the moans of future hags,
True spirit may call the wind they knew,
The way to conquer begins between the Eagles and the Stags... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.