Tuesday 7 November 2017

dirty poem hehe

I used to smell when I was seventeen
Then I popped my cherry
And smelled no more
Except the smell of morning quim
A luxurious thing for a teen
Aged just seventeen
I'd never touched a woman till then
And was only learning to drive
New to the ways of the world
And of women and all they entailed
The cat calls of my teen rivals
Rang in my ears and bounced about
Not leaving me alone till years later
They were just words said by fools
In the grand scale of life
What do they know?
The same as me
No more no less
In this teenage life
Where Carol Anne missed class
Why? Pregnant age thirteen
She experienced the arcane arts of fucking
And got up the duff!
Little did we know how unlucky she was
We were the lucky ones
Protected by ignorance and lack of experience
That soon changed for me in early 89
My New Year gift was a shag
With a big fat slapper
The rest is history
My history all in my life and head
Looking back is was nothing
But at the time it was cataclysmic
Learn from my lessons and wear a rubber!
Then fuck away for England...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.