Saturday 19 August 2017

How Much!

How Much!
I once lived in a house in Glasgow
If was full of people
Toe to fucking tail
Jammed to the fucking rafters!
Like Pakis in a transit van or Datsun car!
And run by a big fat woman who ran the joint mama-san style
There were two gay sailors
A lazy Indian illegal immigrant who sold his grandmother
There was the sailors’ girlfriend who both shared
There was a girl who was deaf but could sing
I took a fancy to three French exchange students
Who rented a small room
They fucked and sucked me till I was exhausted
Mama-san was cash hungry and always after more
She lost it all when there was a big fight
The bisexual sailors started it when drunk
Their dumb blond girlfriend walked out
Then the students ran off crying
I’m glad I’d just fucked them all!
The lazy Indian illegal got worried
I’d threatened to grass him up!
He ran out naked and got into his Datsun Cherry
Away was last seen heading to London
Then there was just me and the big fat mama-san
She lifted up her skirts and offered herself to me
I shook my head and ran to my room
I pushed the wardrobe behind the door
Then packed my bag and fled thru the window
The mama-san lost everything
Why? Because she was fucking greedy!
How much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.