Saturday 19 August 2017

Bogozoid!

no no no no! no way did that happen hehe. no no no... i did a poem on it... read below lmfao. no, in not sorry...
Bogozoid!
I had a wee wee!
The bog smelt of stale piss
This reminded me
Of stale pussy!
Dog awful smell
Why I will NEVER ever
Lick a dirty one
But being pissed
I wanted squid
And popped a tin
And had a feast
Or half…
…for there was only two
With one spine
And one beak
Not four big ones!
Jammed in a tin
With big fat bodies
Attached to horrible tentacles
Yet then there were no beaks…
I sulked all damn day…
She on the island
Has a jar of beaks for me
I wish she would hurry here…
And bring me a real live squid too
For I want calamari squid rings
A whole damn dish
All to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.