Thursday 10 October 2024

Claw Devil

 

Claw Devil


The human had a hand like a claw. He was shaking and hyperventilating. His body shook like a body popping nervous twitch gone mad. Like it 1980s break dancing. He jerked this way and that. It was something to see and not funny. Satan took his body over. This was to teach the twenty something office worker a lesson.

 

The Devil had approached the guy and asked him to work for him. He refused and said you look like a devil that’s because I am the Devil! I have a good job offer. Work for me as my secretary and typist. No way mate! I have a job and won’t change. The pay is unlimited and you can do what you want. What do you say? No way. I like my job and will never leave. Satan was annoyed and promised to get even.

 

It was dinner time and the hungry worker was buying fish and chips. Satan rudely elbowed his way in front. He demanded to be served first and joked about saying how sexy the waitress was and the food cost too much. The worker tried to argue back but it was no good. Satan out talked and out argued him by saying he could do what he wanted and was doing it. Do you want to stop me? I just want to eat was the reply. A different staff member brought some fish and chips to the worker. He said it’s a gift no need for payment. Satan took offence at this and said he would get even. By his black magic powers he lifted up two meat pies and a big portion of chips. He threw some money on the counter took his food and vanished in a cloud of blue smoke. People stood and stared in shock. This was Satanic!

 

Back in the office the worker just finished his food. He got on with his paper work and calls. Mid-afternoon he felt ill. His body started twitching and it was bad. He grabbed at his throat and gagged. The supervisor called for help. From the side Satan rubbed his hands and continued the show. How dare you refuse to work for me! Now you will choke to death and join me in Hell!

***

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.