Saturday 9 December 2023

more new poems

 

Any

He was open to any genre

He let anyone suck his cock

A blowjob was a blowjob!

  

 

 

Next Times

The man dragged the sack over the world

It was sack cloth black a dark curtain

For all humanity young to old guy and gal

All got it in the neck it was the Endgame

As far as the man was concerned it was time

Time to bring on the new beginning after the end

An end of the present order snuffing out

Corruption greed transgressions and more

Soon something new would come

He had a choice in this could guide it

Instead he allowed chaos to reign

Random chance would guide what came next

 

 

 

Lovely!

The guy was in the jeep on the way to the party

He liked the gal very much and asked her

Can he add her on FB yes she said?

He showed me her profile and pic

She looks really nice and sexy

Quite like the sexy party gals

Let’s get into their pants

Oh what how nice!

I’ll think of them

When I cum

Lovely!

 

 

 

My Gift

See all the sexy gals

Look at their legs

How they curve

This way and that

I wanna touch them

Run my hands on them

All over their hot legs

While kissing the gals

Feeling kissing fucking

Fucking them all

One after the other

Call me Allen Davies

The legend is here

Get them all pregnant

Do it all again and again

For this is Xmas

Give me my gift!

 

 

 

Precious Target

More shit sent to my email

Those motherfuckers hit me up

Spam me with their fake emails

Offers for cock enlargement

Asking if I want a date

Seeing if I need a credit card

And a dozen other scams

All to rip me off in different ways

Click this link to verify it’s you

A hidden key logger virus

All examples of their ways

To steal your life your cash

You their precious target


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.