Tuesday 16 May 2023

GANGSTA SMALL Paperback – by Jimmy Boom Semtex

GANGSTA SMALL Paperback – by Jimmy Boom Semtex

 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C4X6K2LY/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr= 

 

https://www.smashwords.com/dashboard?sort=bookid&reverse=false&filter_title=gang&filter_author= 

 

I searched for locals back in my country but was having a hard time; one of Liam’s boys is talking about a band of Muslim goons that are very well known pirates. I asked him where could I find them, he said boss they won't do a shit for you. I said that's all right let’s take their ship then throw them away dead into the ocean. The boss needs the ship I said. Then he guided me with Liam, and we find their Captain anchored near an old warehouse which was abandoned for years. I found out they were not Muslims just bunch of pagans from the Pacific. I told them do you want to earn money? I'm not talking about small here and besides the crew and the ship, my boss needs the life of each one of you. Then he asked what shipment was, I told them just products. I'll give you the route but if the waves are not on your side or there is a storm, you need to report it to me first so I could tell the boss. Then he asked how much? The payment is in dollars but before I tell you the price, I should set rules for the ship because you will have a valuable product inside. Is that alright with you? He agreed. One of my rules: no women on board, stay on a low profile, you're already a pirate ship, change this to a merchant ship, put pig's oil on the container of the product for security purposes and keep your cool with some of the maritime police at the coastline of any country. The conversation ended when my father messaged me. I told them I'll get in touch later. I need to do something important.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.