Sunday 12 September 2021

Angry Kitten/Japanese Training Biplane


Angry Kitten/Japanese Training Biplane
See the enemy Jap in his plane loop round to get me
His crap white painted Aichi biplane as old as me
20 years and a piece of junk wait till I get him
My big hungry Hellcat will grease your ass 50 cals!
Come here stop dancing all over the sky you’re mine
There we go I can see you as do my large bullets
Listen to the rattle of my six guns gonna do you
You get the full fucking serenade open cockpit style
But but but bullet but you dodged my fire like a gnat
Rolling here and there impossible to miss damn you
I’ll cut off your escape here we go get ready dirty Nip
My second burst will shred that rip off biplane to bits
Yet how can this be you climbed dove rolled lived
My bullets missed you and you dare to face me
Whack a Yankee time your little bullets ping me
I see your single gun fire pitter patter biplane style
I dive and increase the distance to re-attack
Full power 2000 horses scream for release
400 miles per hour eat you alive enemy of mine!
See look observe I fire in front of you then at you
But you flippin’ well dodged my fire by rolling
And come at me an angry kitten with no milk!
More of your bullets hit me and now I see
I see the truth that I am facing a Master here
You train the other pilots this exact way
In your Aichi Nakajima Kawasaki biplane
Goodbye Japanese Grand Master I have to go
I’m off back to safety and the carrier…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.