Sunday 6 June 2021

Soldier Wannabes

 

Soldier


Wannabes

The old feeling comes back when the new beasting is delivered

My boss banging on about a single issue that was noticed

Picked up by the quality team You gave the soldier the wrong info

 

And thus you will get another beasting so you learn again

Don’t return to your old ways consider this a warning

 

We will monitor you and act if needed on your job role

You were fine before so what happened on this?

My boss goes on and on knowing he’s in my head

 

That I wanna quit and never ever go back

Hey maybe I will and fuck this crap off for good

 

Go and be a NASA astronaut for the 24 Moon Shots

I can do better than your small job and little company

I can reach for the stars and touch them in a rocket ship

 

None of you will make it to space but I will very soon

My res-let is on the way to you and I will far far away

 

Bye bye small people in the little company of nobodies

Private security never was my thing you army wannabes

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.