Tuesday 15 June 2021

revisiting my New Dawn 2971 Nick Armbrister and other authors/poets/writers

 revisiting my New Dawn 2971 Nick Armbrister and other authors/poets/writers



One/Two (by Mule and Nick)

The war against extreme Muslims 
what did we have when we was growing up 
the Cold War 
and the probs in Northern Ireland 
Nothing changes

 

Just the year and enemy changes 
I'd rather have Neo Soviet Russia

and Red China as enemies 
Tho dangerous we know their capabilities 
Little is unknown unlike this new war

 

 

 

 

Opportunity

She sleeps at different shifts

Twice a day without fail

Each time with a different lover

Her boyfriend called her

His thing is up

Oh my, that sounds so rude!

The pilot upped and flew off

So she got a new one

One from an oil rig

He was a real man

Then there was the gangster

Skilled with words and style

She must choose wisely

It was an important choice

Who to take to bed twice a day

And they had to be flush

With full wallets

None of this ATM crap

Cash only or no joy

She was a wise lady

And enjoyed her fun

Why not call round?

She’s open for business

Then tell your friends

And call round again

I’m up there at weekend…






Bogozoid!

I had a wee wee!

The bog smelt of stale piss

This reminded me

 

Of stale pussy!

Dog awful smell

Why I will NEVER ever

Lick a dirty one

 

But being pissed

I wanted squid

And popped a tin

And had a feast

 

Or half…

 

…for there was only two

With one spine

And one beak

 

Not four big ones!

Jammed in a tin

With big fat bodies

Attached to horrible tentacles

Yet then there were no beaks…

 

I sulked all damn day…

 

She on the island

Has a jar of beaks for me

I wish she would hurry here…

 

And bring me a real live squid too

For I want calamari squid rings

A whole damn dish

All to myself!

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.