Sunday 9 August 2020

New paperback versions of my Nick Armbrister/Jimmy Boom Semtex books on Amazon Kindle

 New paperback versions of my Nick Armbrister/Jimmy Boom Semtex books on Amazon Kindle


A few people in recent years asked me to do paperback versions of my books on Amazon Kindle which normally used to be just ebooks. So i did just that. My normal publisher Lulu does both ebooks and hard copy (paper/hard back) versions. I moved onto ebooks there due to the high postage/shipping cost of getting purchased copies sent to me to be checked over. The copies are quite cheap but shipping is costly. Now Amazon Kindle offers authors the option to do paperback versions at no cost to the writer. This is good and all edits/checks are digital. Though real books are great. This is the reason i don't read ebooks at all. Anyhow look up my new versions of my Nick Armbrister/Jimmy Boom Semtex books on Amazon Kindle. More follow weekly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.