Monday 31 August 2020

NEW BOOK WITH ADULT SAMPLE POEM


 NEW BOOK WITH ADULT SAMPLE POEM

do 30k words varied topix in say 6 sections release 2020/21

MAJOR INSOMNIA
CORPORAL SLEEP
Nick Armbrister and other writers


One of Those Girls
How many times have we been here Nick?
Wondering about the gals that got away
The lovely 18 year old when I WAS 16
Who wanted me but I said a Mother joke
Right thru to HMH now Luna who said No!
You only think of that yet how we conversed
And a host of others where we flew away
And many many more superb ladies
Mixed in with a host of mongers hahaha
Did I do ok or great or in the middle?
So easy to say in the middle MOR
How easy is it to say America 04 with HMH
Or a great English what if July 26 1987 with who?
I was oh so shhh quiet back then
I think of the gal age 14 who had
3 16 year olds not me or my mate!
And what of the 14 year old lad and his gal
I caught them party fucking on my dad’s bed
In time I caught up and surpassed them all
There were ones before and after
I once kept a list of the females
Who I fucked or made love to
Full fucking orgasmic penetration!
I destroyed it and cast it out out out
Now they live on in my art
Were you one of those girls hehe?

pic by PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.