Monday 10 February 2020

poems Fucking Upside Down In a Blazing Avro Manchester Bomber – Poems from My Life and More Nick Armbrister


Fucking Upside Down In a Blazing Avro Manchester Bomber – Poems from My Life and More


Nick Armbrister






An Orange Mile
The brother was freshly painted orange and had to walk down a mile long road
His footsteps echoed down the empty road and paint covered his bare feet
Why would somebody paint the Negro orange and then leave him free?
Was it simple envy that he was physically better than the white man?
On the mile was the brother stopped at several houses along the route
It was in these houses that he got even and settled his score in his own way
He used his ultimate gift to satisfy the white woman in a way no white man could
Using his Big Black Monster Cock to pound their pussies into submission
He was now on his third house entry fucking a red head named Rachel
The first two were a blond called Laura and brunette called Sharon
Next on his list was a black haired gothic lady christened Xantia
The orange painted brother was almost at the end of the mile long road
At the end he would do one further thing and then have a shower
He would execute the white wannabe gangster who’d painted him
For this he had a gold plated Snub Nose .38 and six Dum Dum rounds
It would be an intimate and vengeful killing which he looked forward to



Crimping Tent
There are certain things that occur in the Crimping Tent
Like making hot air balloons, pink inflatable castles and blow up dolls
And crimping men’s nuts just the way they like them
Crimped vertically, laterally or horizontally
The crimping business was a lucrative one
Making clothes and accessories and sex toys paid well
Even the curtains in National Express buses were crimped
The crimped look was always in fashion and a cash incentive



Clearly a Threat
The bag contained something that was dangerous
What was in the bag?
Was it a time bomb?
Was it a cocked pistol?
Was it a spiked baseball bat?
Was it an unstable mortar shell?
Was it a leaking bottle of acid?
Was it a nerve gas dispenser?
Was it a small stabbing sword?
Was it a brass knuckle duster?
Was it a karate instruction book?
Was it a piece of Plutonium?
No it was a small puppy with sharp teeth!



Kin
We are family
We are the same
We have the same blood
For we are family
Not by choice
For we are family
My parents and I



Only child lonely/my dad paid high maintenance/catholic ex



Conqueror Both
We climbed up the steepest mountains
Going straight up with no ropes
I was a dare doing teen with little fear
Following my dad up the highest peaks
In the Pennines, Lake District and Wales

I'd follow my dad anywhere and did do
Except at one place that beat me
He went mad and swore and I said no!
Climbing up the Cwm Cywion in
Wales was too steep

It was a vertical dry waterfall
Going up in a series of steps
Looking back I think we could of done it
I could of done it if I tried
Or I could of fallen to my death

I Googled that mountain and it still kicks
The most intimidating and awesome of mountains
With an top and bottom and winding paths
In Winter brave souls do ice climbing in the gullies

I wanted to see the warplane crash there
A B-26 Marauder bomber hit the top
Then careered over the abyss into the valley
All were killed and there are 2 wreck sites
We would of climbed from the lower to higher

But the stunningly scary peak won
I still want to climb it and conqueror both
My inner fear and notch up another peak



Forbidden Friends
When I started to be sexually aware
Age 11 and 12 I fancied my mum’s friends
They dressed smart and were very sophisticated

Looking like high class hookers from 80s films
I fantasized about them doing things
Being a real man and fucking them

But it was idle dreams for I’d yet to cum
Or even go thru peeee-u-ber-teeee
So it was like being in the back field with Nikki

She showed me her bushy pussy
I groped her tits sucked her nipples
I was hardly 11 and said No when she asked:

‘Can I spunk up?’
If only I was 2 years older then I’d nail her
And my mum’s sexy friends especially Cathy...



Our family pets/are kin, loved equally/live on forever



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.