Wednesday 30 October 2019

Hammer Time Feast

Hammer Time Feast
The man with the hammer 
Stalks the pristine tourist beach
He looks for women 
To steal and rape and eat

Especially ones there 
With their rich husbands
This gives him the ultimate thrill 
And total unquestionable power

He wears bright orange shorts 
And a green Spam Vest
His hammer is plastic and dog chewed
And very effective in its job
Just like he always is

Look there a woman to kidnap!
The crazy man walks over 
He looks like a jogger so its fine
His victim and her partner are unaware

The psycho goes over and acts
He swings his pastry hammer and connects
The husband falls to the sand
His wife screams and gets slapped

Her mouth is a wide O and face red
She goes to run but I trip her
Her face hits the sand
I drag her by her feet 

My boat is close by and we leave
I've hit her to quieten her
We reach my desert island 
I go to work and am fast

The first act is done and is quick
I feel the release of energy and intent
Then I skillfully skin her alive
She dies as the last skin is removed

I carry her bloody body to a pot
I took this off the dead natives
The corpse boils and stews 
My recipe is rather yummy

I cut bit off her flesh and feast
She tastes like a tender steak
In time I'll consume all of her
Not a trace of her will remain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.