Tuesday 29 October 2019

halloween madness

halloween madness
And so it is there inside
As it always is
This thing with a life of its own
What do I call it?
A friend, companion, bed fellow?
This ravenous thing in my head
Which controls me and drives me
Guiding me to Hell and back
And there and back on and on
Doing what needs to be done
To satisfy its thirst for blood
A total fucking cliche
The axe man in the forest
The knife man in the mall
The shooter in the college
The grenade thrower at the mosque
You see I am the psychopath
I am one of ten people
With this special gift
Not the one that kills but another
The ability to become 1 of 10
Ten lifetimes in one
A priceless gift from the Army Experiment
This failed to make a super soldier
It made me instead
I am Jacob's Ladder
I am LSD
I am all the bad things
I am the thing that will hurt you
I am the creature of the dark
I am all that you fear
The cliche of death
So be very fucking afraid
For now I must kill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.