Saturday 15 July 2017

The Erotic Poetry of Nick Armbrister Nick Armbrister

Wot
What are we? Are we together or friends, a couple or mates? To me it feels like both. You lay boundaries like don't touch my leg when we like in bed. You get turned on when we're close, just as I do. How can you deny that we're so trusting? I've already got feelings for you. I know you have for me, reciprocated.

Many don't like us being together. Angry young men stare me out and old women give you the look of death. A certain person thinks your weird and calls you 'that woman'. Her views don't matter. I'm more concerned about our safety when we walk to town. I hope you still want to be friends and that we're together soon. I think we both crossed boundaries. What do you think?


Let's go on our work to the tower on hill. Till then dear butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.