Monday 6 March 2017

Spaceman

Spaceman
Hotness like a nuclear fire
burns inside me like a star.
I think of you, only you
all the damn time.
What did you do to me?
Cast a spell that I know
yet you deny and lie.
Or do you?
It feels so good
this thinking of you.
It should be forbidden
but it's not
because who is
left behind to stop me?
My hand moves down.
I play and think of you,
only you right now.
My arousal ascends abruptly.
Its as if you were here
doing what you do to me.
It was the same before,
it burns in my mind.
Terrible lustful images like a drug
making me want more.
No cold turkey had enough of that.
You singe my body
by your existance.
My cock twitches and I feel alive.
The way only you make me feel.
Beyond situation beyond control.
I scream your fucking name!
Ah hell this feels good.
Damn cliche true cliche
as my hand clasps tighter.
My big cock ready for you,
wanting you all the way.
Inside your tight pussy
at home and filling you.
My meat inside you baby
till we cum together.
Now I cum alone and it feels duality.
Fucking awesome I own the sky!
Hell hell hell I'm alone here dear!
But you're inside me like a demon
possessing me badly.
All that is bad is good, forbidden.
Oh I rise past the galaxy.
I'm almost there now.
Feels lush and right babe
me coming and you're there.
Watching helping licking biting.
Taking every drop of my spunk.
Making it your own as you did me.
As you belong to me.
Or did do babe.
A millennia ago.
Your memory lives on in me.
You make me cum and allow me to live.
We are two thousand light years apart.
And will never meet again.
Except in death.
For now dear please know this:
that I love you and want you.
I just came in my spacesuit.
Look dear, there's our star named after you...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.