Monday 6 March 2017

nice and erotic on a leg fetish

Nalini Starr and Jimmy Boom Semtex

Those Legs (by Nalini Starr)
He has a leg fetish he cannot deny
Seeing those legs gives him a high
Those legs oh those beautiful legs
He loves them so much
And he is so tempted to touch
His eyes will roam from the toes to the hips
And he will drool and lick his lips
He will gaze at those thighs
With lust in his eyes
To caress them would be a wonderful prize
Staring at them his temperature will rise
The shape of those legs
And the way they move with such grace
Always bring a sly grin to his face
Those legs exposed in their sexy attire
Always awaken his burning desire
Encased in sexy stockings or not
They always touch his weak spot
Slim ones or thick ones, no matter
They always make his heart beat faster
Hairy ones, smooth ones short or long
He can't help loving everyone
A glimpse of what lies between those thighs
Makes his passion rise
And he feels a throbbing between his thighs
His imagination goes haywire
As he pictures them rising higher and higher
He lies on his bed
With images of legs in his head
Imagining how they would spread
And he will be thinking
How they would feel when they wrap around him
Pulling him in, tightening.



Thighs to Meet You
Oh what sexy legs
You darling sexy lovely news reader girl
A real gorgeous lady that I adore
From first seeing you on the news site
I watch your video where you cover the news
Going over the weeks developments
Trumpton’s wiretap claims and more crap
This doesn’t interest me one bit
And I can’t hear you as the volume is off
Yet you have my full attention
Why is that young lady?
Your legs my love
Your lush legs are my target
My eyes lock on and my hand moves south
I tickle my cock and feel the tingle
You’re a foot away from me on my screen
How I wish you were closer still
On top of my riding my cock
My hands on your gorgeous thighs
Some of which I can see
Under your gothic black dress
I want to lift up your dress and see them all
Feel your superbly smooth skin
See for myself the curve of your legs
Watch them as we make love like strangers
Imagine we’d just met and got right on down
Making love like it was pre-ordained
Your tight pussy gripping my dick
Like my hand squeezes those thighs
Belonging to you and thus affecting me so
My fetish dream come true is you
Riding my cock as I rub your legs
Oh what a dream dear news girl!
You feel so damn good while be buck
The rest is beyond a cliché and a real joy
Sadly all in my head with fake reality
But please know I do like your legs
Fact proven for my cock is hard
And I’m starting to cum!
The silent video scrolls on and on
My eyes never leave your legs
Except when I close my eyes and think of you
What you can do to me and me you
Anything and everything baby
Wrap your legs around me
Round my hips and my neck
I will fuck you and taste you
And that’s just the start my love
I want you up on your desk
Then in your boss’ office
Imagine the scene and his face!
Boom! I’ve cum oh what bliss
It feels so good my dear
To practice the art of masturbation
I dedicate this to you and your lush legs
You are my wet dream




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.