Riga Aviation
Riga said build me a plane. I want it made of metal. Not plastic. Alloy and stainless steel. I want it to be cool. Cool like me. Not as small as me though. It can be small but terrible! I want it to be a single seater. With room for Pedro if he behaves. It has swept back wings thirty five feet across and is forty foot long. The wings and tail are swept. For speed. I want it to have a turboprop up front of 4,500 shaft horsepower. And a top speed of over six hundred in level flight. Able to reach almost seven hundred in a dive. Almost supersonic. The sweet spot. Let my plane take me up high. To over fifty thousand feet. And climb ten thousand a minute. So I touch Heaven where celestial Angels roam. My bird is a war bird. When war comes it will do war. With twin 30mm cannon in the nose. Carrying four 1000 pound bombs or four rocket pods or four Sidewinder air to air missiles or guided missiles. Small and lethal like me! I like my plane either silver or sky blue. I have have two of them. One either colour. Built for me. But you can have one if you want. I like to fly up high. Or soar over the valleys chasing my own shadow. Nothing in life is like this. Care to join me for a loop and roll?
***
Welcome to NICK ARMBRISTER/JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX's blog where a variety of writing is posted including old and new work, book extracts, new project updates, book/blog links, photos and more. Watch this space for news on new books, projects, open mic sets and more. Keep it alternative and creative. Life is about being an individual and writing! Rock n roll \m/ :)
Tuesday, 6 October 2026
Riga Aviation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.