Saturday 6 April 2024

Eight Rice Cups

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTVJNFNC

“How many cups of rice did you have Fred?” the body builder asked Fred.

 

“I ate one cup of rice mate,” Fred replied.

 

“Do you know how many I ate?”

 

“No I don’t, how many?”

 

“I had eight cups of rice!”

 

“That’s way too many mate!” Fred was shocked. Their lunch dinner break was only an hour. That included going from the call centre to the eating place, ordering food, eating it then going back. “Why did you have so many?”

 

“It’s free and all you can eat plus I’m bulking myself up for body building. I need the mass to turn into muscle.”

 

“I see. Yes I know you need the mass for muscle. It’s all carbs. My old workmate used to do that.”

 

“Yes. Free food helps so I’m not paying for each rice cup. I work out after shift every day. Do different muscle sets.”

 

“Good luck with it. I did weights a while ago but never ate a lot. Plus I did a manual job in a bakery. I’m full with what I’ve just eaten too.”

 

“Come on you two we need to go back now. We need to be back in the training room in five minutes,” one of the gals said. The body builder hurriedly finished his mean and Fred drank some more water. They were all learning Comcast tech support systems. It was intense with a power tripping trainer who only spoke in vernacular.

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.