Sunday 12 December 2021

MY NEW BOOK........... Lizard Snail 124k By Nick Armbrister

Lizard Snail 124k

By 


 


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1117514


LIZARD SNAIL 124K Nick Armbrister and other writers of words in poems and stories on many different topics.

No Problemo

I am known as a complainer

Everything and anything goes

I get it in my sights and mind

 

Boom! Rick will have a good moan

Work is perfect to bitch at

Nobody has a job quite like mine

And a boss who doesn’t care

 

Expecting the impossible done

Speed it up triple yesterday!

Then there is my boyfriend

He’s so cute but a damn slob

 

He bites my cock on purpose

When sucking my small dick

Who does he think he is?

And what of my art agent?

 

A real scammer sleaze ball

I think I’ll buy a pistol later

Then I’ll off their asses

My problems will be solved

 

 

 

Jolliness

How long will I have to do my current job?

It’s been over 18 months now

Now I want something else

Is it possible to get another job?

Something that pays more for less crap

And brings joy not jerkiness

Plus makes the world better

Not closing it down bit by bit

Time fate karma destiny will tell

 

 

 

Oil Times

They went mad on the oil rig

200 miles out in the North Sea

Cabin fever came calling

Worst possible time

 

After Brexit and the CCP Virus

All now dead deaded dead

Bludgeoned stabbed drowned

Physical bodies now useless

 

It was a mix of things

Boredom jealousy questions etc

The reasons don’t matter

Just the outcome

 

For the rig was left alone

To run itself without humans

It did fine for a few days

Then the drill seized

 

The pump slipped

And the oil escaped

Ignited and blew up

The rig burnt like a torch

 

Then sank into the depths

Taking the bodies and ghosts

It was cabin fever and stupidity

Humans had it all and lost it

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.