Monday 2 November 2020

new work


 

 

 

 

Warrant For Tattoos

You have a laminated card in your wallet

It’s a warrant and allows you to get inked

Show it to any tattooist and they tattoo you

Whatever design you want for free

I saw this happening while I waited

I wanted a cool jet fighter design

But it was nothing compared to yours

There are levels and standards and all

Mine are very high but yours are what?

Almost alien by comparison in meaning

You simply show your tattoo warrant

You’re set for the ink session

I’m not envious but interested

How did this happen what did you do?

You are so different even from me…

 

 

 

Embalmed Coveted Lizard

The green lizard even complains

When stone cold fucking dead

He’s not a green lizard but pink

A pink lizard who is called green

 

Cos you stereotype a lizard as green

Who is in fact a pink lizard

He’s dead a thousand years

And still is called green lizard

He turns in his grave STOP!

 

I’m a pink lizard even now

Look at my embalmed corpse

What colour is it? Pink!

Unless you wear Night Vision Goggles

Then I’m a green lizard…

 

 

 

A man who wants to be a God

Man only not a supernatural being?

Exactly what are you and why?

Man enough to dare to be a God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.