Wednesday 24 July 2019

poem 1 Fucking Upside Down In a Blazing Avro Manchester Bomber – Poems from My Life and More Nick Armbrister


Fucking Upside Down In a Blazing Avro Manchester Bomber – Poems from My Life and More

Nick Armbrister




I Feel Like You
But I don't like your sister who does like me
So what do we do?
Do I pretend I'm her friend?
Do I make believe I like her?
But I like you and want you
Tho I suppose we could party
Drink till we crawl and then do it
Have a threesome and cement the deal
That I'm with you you you
But give your sister what she wants
Just one little peace of me...


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/46858878-fucking-upside-down-in-a-blazing-avro-manchester-bomber-poems-from-my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.