Sunday 19 August 2018

Dream Man Mind A Series of Dream Images in Words Nick Armbrister


Dream Man Mind

A Series of Dream Images in Words

Nick Armbrister




Oh what a dream vision. A million ghosts screamed at me all at once. Their joint voices a cacophony of sound and resonance that was so loud it was silent. I fell to me knees and wanted to pass out. Their sound was in my head. I started to fragment. It was all too much. They were sad alone mad insecure and more more more!

Round and round their voices and thoughts and feelings echoed like bullets.

I shouted with all my essence: 'BE FUCKING QUIET...'

They listened and silence descended.

'Tell me your story one by one. I have forever. I'm trapped in this place just like you.'

And so they did. They talked to me. One at once. A hundred million anxious angry lonely eager ghosts.

I would be here a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.