Thursday 24 November 2016

Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series Four by Jimmy Boom Semtex

Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series Four by Jimmy Boom Semtex

"Wow, that feels ace. I want you to fuck me. Please be gentle. You're so big. I don't want you hurting me."
"I promise to be gentle ok? Tell me if it hurts. Let's do it." Fire Extinguisher Man moved so they could make love.
Phil smiled and opened his legs. He held Fire Extinguisher Man dick and gently guided him home. His cock wasn't too wide. He thrust away, only putting a few inches up. The full length would do real internal damage.
Fire Extinguisher Man sighed and closed his eyes. He was so happy. Cool grass soothed his legs where he rested on the ground. Gulls called in the distance and a breeze moved the treetops. It was a tranquil setting for sex. As God intended.
They became adventurous. The gigolo lay down and Phil mounted him, facing away from him. He took seven or so inches inside him, keeping his legs bent so he wouldn't get hurt. With controlled precision, he moved up and down. It took some getting used to but felt good.
"I can see my cock going into your pussy Phil. It looks amazing," Fire Extinguisher Man said.
"It feels as good. Trust me," Phil replied. His breathing was deep and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.